Scott Burnett delivers essential business education with humor, passion and real world experience.
Scott Shares Essential Knowledge
for Small Businesses
Scott has delivered presentations for over 20 years ranging from small workshop groups to large conferences with thousands of attendees. Scott customizes each of his presentations for the folks in the room with insights specific to your industry.
Considered to be one of the leading authorities on asset protection and tax education for Corporation’s and LLC’s nationwide, you can be confident that your audience will be entertained, enlightened and empowered by his talk.
Scott is featured in:
STARTING A BUSINESS
- When to move from a sole proprietorship to a LLC or Corporation
- How to lower your taxes operating as a LLC or Corporation
- Actionable steps to limiting your personal risk in business
RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS
- Basic business tips and insights your CPA isn’t telling you
- What is corporate compliance and what does it mean to my company
- Practical business compliance and tax education for start-ups
His natural teaching style and his ability to explain
complex material in an easy-to-understand and entertaining manner
has made him a much sought-after speaker around the country.
The Process of Booking Scott
Hi! I’m Karen, Scott’s events coordinator. To book Scott for your event simply complete the form to the right. I will answer your request as promptly as possible!
If you prefer to call, I am available at 877-836-9691 and will be more than happy to touch base with you. I can also be reached by email at email@example.com.